Stemell® Code of Ethics
The Stemell, Inc. is a professional organization dedicated to leadership, education, service, research, manufacturing and integrity involving practices when interacting with Medical professions, clinics, Bio-therapeutics centers and the public.
All members of the Stemell, Inc. pledge to adhere to the following Codes, Principles and Good Faith Practices:
- • We strongly support voluntary tissue donation and informed choice. We offer public education to encourage from benefits of Allograft and Autographs quality products. We provide information regarding donation and transplantation options. We respect the decisions of donors and donor families.
- • As stewards of the gifts of Allograft transplants and its therapeutics purposes, we are responsible for acting in accordance with the wishes of the doctors and Medical professions.
- • We cooperate with colleagues to assure a coordinated approach in seeking and verifying documents of authorization and obtaining information necessary to screen all potential donors.
- • We honor and treat with respect the gifts of donated human tissue and strive to optimize use in order to save lives and improve the quality of life for patients who require transplants.
- • We protect the confidentiality of donors, donor families and recipients, by releasing information only with proper authorization or as required to support public safety or legal obligations.
- • We provide information to FDA or any appropriate agency about how their loved ones gifts were used by tracing doctors and medical professions who use our products for the benefits of their patients.
- • We strive to provide and maintain the highest quality of service and product in accordance with current scientific knowledge, established standards of care, and advancing technologies.
- • We share knowledge and advances that may improve the quality, safety, and effectiveness of our allografts and autographs products.
- • We act with the highest level of integrity and commit to fair, just, equitable, and legal standards of behavior in all relations with donors, Medical professions, and transplant recipients, other members of the Tissue and Stem cell community.
- • We promote our product and services in a manner that honors each donor and their bereaved family members and respects the gift of human tissue.
- • To maintain public confidence in tissue banking, stem cell technology and allograft transplants we assure that our relationships with healthcare professionals and our business partnerships are structured to reflect these values and the altruism on which donation is founded.
- • We respond in times of need to help meet shortages of transplant allografts.
- • We promote and move toward AATB, FDA Tissue establishment and California public health and relations and HIPAA, Good Laboratory practice(s), Good Tissue practice(s) and Good Manufacturing practice(s) standards, accreditation, and certification of personnel.
All members of the Stemell, Inc. pledge to adhere to the following Ethical Principles:
- • Recover cells and tissues in a manner that respects the expectation they will be used.
- • Provide tissue forms that meet the medical needs of patients and clinicians with reimbursement for services that reflects the cost of providing finished tissue allografts that are safe and of high quality.
- • Treat, deliver and distribute allografts in ways that maximize usefulness to the medical professions and patient community.
- • Avoid distributing cells in a discriminatory manner.
- • Seek the cooperation of health care professionals in transplant and recovery activities in a manner that will not diminish public confidence in transplants and stem cell technology.
All members of the Stemell, Inc. pledge to the following Good Faith Practices when advertising services:
- • Consider carefully the public perception of the advertisement and avoid terms that cheapen the concept of the “gift of life.”
- • Consider the impact of the advertisement on public confidence in tissue banking, allografts and autographs transplant.
- • Be truthful, provide accurate information, and avoid unfounded or misleading statements.
- • Utilize the Code of Ethics of the Stemell, Inc. as a guideline, where appropriate
- • Emphasize community support for, and avoid advertisements that undermine community support of, tissue donation, allograft transplant and Stem cell technology in general.
That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their lives without realizing it. We chain ourselves much more than others chain us. We are like extraordinary people saving and improving lives through the gift of cells. A new technology that in certain events can work even better than formulated chemical drugs or other risky treatments.
Stemell, Inc. Saves and improves lives by promoting the safety, quality, and availability of allograft and autograft cells.