|Amniotic Fluid Stem cell Complex (Extracellular Fluid Substance)
(Volume sizes: 1 ml, 2ml, 3ml, 4ml)
- • Homologous use only
- • Allogeneic
- • Rich source of Stem cell.
- • Code of federal regulations: HCT/Ps 21 CFR 1271.3(c)
- • Frozen at -86 Celsius.
- • Donor eligibility:
- -Extensively Serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents. Please refer to Certificate of analysis for list of infectious diseases panel we test every cord tissue.
- - Donor Medical history, physical assessment, behavior assessment review by a medical director before the batch release.
- • The Donor eligibility determines by a Medical director by reviewing
-Behavioral risk assessment
- • Product integrity, quality and sterility are our only priorities.
- • Amniotic Fluid will be received from an official registered Cord blood/Tissue bank.
- • For Therapeutics purposes only.
- • Rich source of different type of Stem Cells-Mostly Pre-mature. (Usually less than Cord blood/Cord Tissue/Amniotic Tissue).-Usually supplemented with Stemell Cord Blood/tissue stem cells products.
- • Rich source of nutrients and antibodies (cells in the body that fight off infection)
- • Disease testing report will be provided to the Medical/Health care professional.
- • FDA REGISTERED
- • HIPAA Registered
- • Public Health Registered